K-Mate Solar Inverter Monitor
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
The monitor easily connects to K-mate GT Series inverters using standard RJ45 cable that also provides power to the monitor.
1. Enter button displays the Setup Menu or selects an adjustable setting.
2. Up arrow button displays the previous screen or changes an adjustable setting.
3. Down arrow button displays the next screen or changes an adjustable setting.
4. Exit button returns you to the previous screen after viewing inverter status or the Setup Menu.
5. Fault light indicates a condition that requires your attention. The fault light also comes on during periods when the GT Inverter is not producing power. See "Fault Messages and Descriptions" on page 21.
6. Online light indicates there is sufficient energy from the PV array and the GT Inverter is producing power.
7. Screen shows system information and menus.
8. Backlight button illuminates the screen when pressed.